Terms & Conditions
Customers in the United States and Canada (USA based banks) may place orders online using a major credit card at applied-motion.com. All customers, including those in countries other than the United States and Canada, may place orders via phone or email. Terms for international orders are payment prepaid, and shipping collect (customers carrier). Visit the contact page for contact information. Net 30 Day payment terms are available for qualified customers upon credit approval. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-525-1609 to inquire.
Sales Tax Exemption for Retail Sales:
Applied Motion Products charges sales tax for all orders shipped to the states of California (CA), Connecticut (CT), Illinois (IL), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Missouri (MO), Texas (TX) and Washington (WA), unless you present a valid resale certificate. If you are in one of these states and are planning to use our products as resale items, please submit your resale certificate to us via email. Without a valid resale certificate your order will be subject to sales tax. Orders shipped to destinations outside the states of CA, CT, IL, MA, MD, MO, TX and WA are not subject to sales tax at this time. Valid resale certificates can be submitted via email: email@example.com
Products listed with closeout pricing are valid only for quantities currently in stock. There are no discounts for closeout pricing. If additional units are required, please request a quote. All sales are final for these products. All other terms and conditions apply.
New, unused and unopened product may be returned for credit within 30 days of the shipment date when accompanied by a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number supplied by Applied Motion Products. A restock fee of 50% may apply. All gearhead sales are final and nonreturnable. Applied Motion Products will determine the final credit amount upon completion of an evaluation of the product. For additional details and to request an RMA number email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-525-1609.
Custom products and standard products ordered in high quantities may be covered by the Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable (NCNR) policy. Products ordered under this policy will ship as scheduled for delivery and cannot be returned for credit. Any changes requested to the originally agreed upon delivery schedule will require written authorization by Applied Motion Products Inc.
Customer Service / Application Support:
All of Applied Motion Products’ products are supported by a nationwide distribution network working in concert with our regional sales and applications offices to provide customers with product expertise, timely delivery and onsite service. For immediate application assistance or customer service please call 1-800-525-1609.
FAILURE OR IMPROPER SELECTION, APPLICATION OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN CAN CAUSE DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
This website, its content and downloads, and other information from Applied Motion Products, Inc. provide product options for further investigation by users having technical expertise. It is important that the user analyze all aspects of his or her application and review the information concerning the product on this website. Due to the variety of operating conditions and applications for these products, the user, through his or her own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the products and assuring that all performance, safety and warning requirements of the application are met.
Products described in this website - including product features, designs, specifications, availability and pricing - are subject to change by Applied Motion Products, Inc. at any time without notice.
Warranty, Disclaimers and Limitations:
1. LIMITED WARRANTY. IF THE PRODUCT SHALL PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE SHIP DATE OF THE PRODUCT, THE COMPANY SHALL EITHER REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT AT NO COST TO BUYER, AND THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE GOODS OF EQUAL QUALITY AT THE TIME OF REPLACEMENT.
2. EXCLUSIONS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY DAMAGE TO PRODUCTS CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, FIRE, INTRUSION, MISUSE, ACTS OF GOD, ATTEMPTED UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS, MODIFICATION OR IMPROPER INSTALLATION.
3. DISCLAIMER OF OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH 1 ABOVE, THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED LIMITATION, THE CONDITION OF THE PRODUCT, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO THE BUYER FOR THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OR FOR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON ACCOUNT OF BUYER'S PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. IN THE EVENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS IMPOSED BY LAW, THAT WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY, AND ANY LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO BUYER ARISING OUT OF BUYER'S PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
5. OTHER LIMITATIONS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG IMPLIED WARRANTIES LAST, AND SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY BUYER. THE LIMITED WARRANTY PROVIDES SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND SOME BUYERS MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THIS WARRANTY COMPRISES THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO ITEMS PROVIDED HEREUNDER. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, TRADE USAGE, OR COURSE OF DEALING ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ON ITEMS BUILT OR ACQUIRED WHOLLY OR PARTIALLY, TO BUYER'S DESIGNS OR SPECIFICATIONS.
Shipping Charges, Duties and Taxes:
SELLER HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CHARGES IN ANY COUNTRY RELATING TO FREIGHT, FEES, DUTIES OR TAXES. ALL FREIGHT CHARGES, FEES, DUTIES AND TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
Limitation of Remedy:
SELLER'S LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ITEMS SOLD OR THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE ITEMS SOLD OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER, AT SELLER'S SOLE OPTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ITEMS SOLD HEREUNDER, WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, OR IN TORT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE TOWARN OR STRICT LIABILITY.
These terms & conditions were last updated on August 31, 2018.